CHEWY GINGERSNAPS

12/03/2015

On the 2nd day of Christmas Cookies...



Today’s cookie wasn’t one I was planning on adding, but absolutely had to.  Logan called me at work yesterday after school and asked if he could make cookies.  Because of all the extra baking we have been doing lately we didn’t have any all-purpose flour left, but did have whole wheat flour.  He substituted ¼ C. of the whole wheat for cornstarch and it worked perfectly!  This isn’t a recipe I’ve ever made.  He searched it out on the internet and we now have a new favorite!  I've attached the link below.  It is chewy, gingery and absolutely delish!  You have to make these.  They are easy and tasty. Let me know what you think!

Love,

Molly




Gingersnaps Recipe Here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

View my food journey on Zomato!