Christmas Cookies

12/02/2015

cornflake wreath recipe


'Tis the season for cookie swaps, church pitch in's, holiday parties, and edible gifts for friends, family and neighbors.  I can't think of a more perfect time to share my favorite holiday cookie recipes!  Beginning today, I am starting the 12 Days of Holiday Cookies! The first on my list is one that I have made for years, Christmas Cornflake Wreaths.  This is a great one to make with your little ones as it may have been the first cookie that I made with my mom during the holidays.  I've written about this little treat before and you can find the recipe HERE.  Also, I will be doing short tutorials on Periscope, so if you wish follow me there with Molly Seal or @lovemollys.  Check back each day for a new recipe to try and share!  

Love,

Mollys

You Might Also Like

0 comments

View my food journey on Zomato!