BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE EVER

12/13/2016


I don't know about you, but as a kid I never really liked sugar cookies.  They were always kind of floury, pasty and oddly textured cookies.  Were they pretty? Yes.  But if offered one I would usually politely decline.  Yep, and there you have it.  Even as a kid I had a somewhat discerning palate.  Hence, my search for the best sugar cookie.  I have tried umpteen (yes, that's a real #) different recipes and they have all fallen short.  I've been like the Golilock's of sugar cookies.  Each one was either too hard, too floury, too sweet, too blah... you get the picture.  Until this year!  I came across a really great recipe and the only change I made to it was to double the recipe.  The one listed says it makes 3 dozen, but I doubled it and only yielded 3 dozen.  I didn't make it over thick and used normal cookie cutters so I don't know where the disconnect happened, but my guess is she used smaller cutters than I did.  When I find a great recipe I roll with it.  There is no need to reinvent the wheel here.  InKatrinasKitchen.com ended my search and I have linked the recipe page to the title below.  Just click on the recipe title and it will redirect you to her recipe.  Also I have linked our pictures below so you can shop for our cookie cutters, frosting bottles, and other accessories at your convenience.  We loved making these cookies and eating them. It's the perfect opportunity to make some special memories with your kids.  A bit messy, but worth every crumb and drop of dripped icing.  

Love,

Molly











You Might Also Like

0 comments

View my food journey on Zomato!